CHARTERS TOWERS

If you are a lover of living history, it is worth a visit to this beautiful city which is 90 minutes drive south-west of Townsville, Queensland.

Monday, July 18, 2005

HOLIDAY

My delightful 7-day holiday trip experience to Charters Towers has given me the opportunity to explore and see its fascinating rich heritage buildings, gold mining history, and surrounding countryside. I have seen the wonderful century of old architecture and art technology. I have met some friendly staff of The Visitor Information Centre which offers information on available tours, accommodations, and other attractions. I took a leisurely stroll down Gill and Mosman Streets which offer a sufficient range of services that you may need while you are away from home. Also, I have the chance to visit the lookout of Towers Hill wherein you can see the panoramic views over the city of Charters Towers. Down the base of the hill is the Gold Discovery Monument where the site of the first gold was discovered. I saw several species of kangaroo and wallabies. I noticed that this is also a favourite track for locals.

Then, I went on a guided tour and film presentations of the Venus Gold Battery which tells the story of the battery's working history. It was said that Venus was the one of the earliest stamp batteries to be erected on the Charters Towers Goldfield and commenced operation in July 1872. Exploring the scene of this local mining history is awesome and was a memorable experience for me. CLICK HERE

3 Comments:

Blogger edkline51523835 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

5:02 AM  
Blogger johnharolds5751 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

7:16 PM  
Blogger 8pcb88c said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home